About Us Page - Modular, Multi-Section Support
How It Works
This extension is built to display a fully modular list of content blocks that can be mixed-and-matched to create a custom-looking About Us Page for your Shopify store. It replaces any existing About Us page template for any theme (free or premium) after a simple, few-step installation process.
- Banner Image
- "About" Block
- "Our Mission" Block
- Team Photos Block
- Location Address + Map
- Text + 2 Stacked Images Block
- Client List Block
- Image + Text Blocks
- Title + Bullet Points Block
- Video(s) Block
You can add multiple sections of questions if you need to simply by adding a new Headline block within the FAQs page section editor in the theme customizer tool. You can drag-and-drop any question or headline to re-order the accordion items as-needed. It's completely customizable!
See It In Action
To see this simple yet effective extension in action, check out our demo store and navigate to the Frequently Asked Questions page:
Some real stores using this extension:
We have 3 purchase options:
D.I.Y. - Are you comfortable with code and following some instructions? Feel free to do-it-yourself. When you buy this extension as a DIY, we'll provide you with instructions on how to install this extension for your specific theme right in the download file!
NOTE: DIY is ONLY available for FREE themes. If you have a Premium theme or a Custom theme - you will have to purchase the Pro-Install package. You're welcome to still try it yourself; however, we cannot currently provide instructional support Premium or Custom themes via the DIY option.
- Pro-Install* - Less comfortable with code, or simply don't have the time or desire to do it? Have us do it for you and we'll get it up and running ASAP!
- Upgrade* - Run in to a snag installing this or simply purchase the wrong install method by accident? No problem, we have your back! Get an upgrade and have us install it for you ASAP.
* With the options where we install it for you, we'll collect a little bit of info so we can send you a request for store access via a "Collaborator Account" from our Experts Dashboard. Learn more about Collaborator Accounts.
(FOR YOUR SECURITY, WE WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR YOUR STORE LOGIN CREDENTIALS)